Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by Xpress, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

I don't 3D my helis either. Just loop and roll and fly upside down.

Orientation is everything with a heli. That's why the hover training with it rotating is so helpful.

2. ericrs

ericrs 70cc twin V2

That is exactly what I do also.

Luchnia and 49dimes like this.
  3. Xpress

Xpress GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Luchnia, 49dimes, acerc and 1 other person like this.
  4. Xpress likes this.
  5. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    That looks like it will do the job like the size and weight. Perfect for hauling our planes around.

Xpress likes this.
  6. The little one's are real sweet but the wife and I use ours far more for us than for toy's, plus, I have the little blue one for all thing's local.

49dimes, pawnshopmike and Snoopy1 like this.
  7. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Have to gree with you towing a toy trailer back and fourth to the field is a pain. It is much better to have a small light aluminum trailer for that.

49dimes and pawnshopmike like this.
  8. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

Well to help myself even more I just picked up a blade nano mcpx from the hobby shop. Has safe mode if I want it and is supposed to be pretty durable so it will get lots of play time before the big one gets fired up.

Luchnia and 49dimes like this.
  9. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Whatever trailer you use, just don't tow it like this, it just won't last. :)

49dimes likes this.
  10. Do you think he'll get his deposit back?

49dimes, Snoopy1 and Jetpainter like this.