Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by Xpress, Sep 13, 2014.

1. I still have more work to do on the camper. While I was under it installing the sewer hose storage compartment, I spotted a bunch of unprotected wires. So I’m going to use some split loom to tidy up some wires.

I also ordered a wireless rear view camera for it. That should be here before the weekend. Hopefully I can get it installed Saturday morning.

2. Where is the toy door, can't very well roll one out without it. :laughing:

3. Sorry, no pictures, but I got the Flex Innovation Cap 232 today. I got it out of the box and completely set up in less than an hour and a half! Went together extremely easily with some very slight changes to linkages and added a servo extension for the light control. Ready for maiden! Will have pictures of that for sure.

49dimes and pawnshopmike like this.
  4. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Well congrats looks you are now ready to hit the road will see you at JoeNall. Just kidding looks good and enjoy it.

pawnshopmike likes this.
  5. We looked at toy haulers but couldn’t find a small one that we liked. And I didn’t want to try and pull a larger one with my Tacoma.

But I can pile a ton of smaller planes inside this one.:way_to_go:

49dimes and Snoopy1 like this.
  6. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    This is what we picked up in the fall of last year and is working out great. It is only 20 ft long and the trailer weighs 3700 lbs.
    One thing it is a lot easier to pull around than a 36 ft fith wheel trailer that you really could not even get your planes in .

upload_2018-6-14_8-25-9.jpeg

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    49dimes and pawnshopmike like this.
  7. Well then, this is the one we got a couple months back.
    2017-Cherokee-Grey-Wolf-Limited-22RR-Lite-Toy-_57.jpg

Snoopy1, 49dimes and pawnshopmike like this.
  8. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Well "then then".....

Picked this up yesterday. Hauls my giant scale copter just fine. Best part..... "makes its own cheeseburgers!":yesss:.........:laughing:

maxresdefault.jpg

9. Luchnia

Luchnia 70cc twin V2

Then, then, then, for just under 2 million you might go this route if you like wheels :) [​IMG]

10. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

I don't need no stinking toy hauler.:lol2:

The "Hillbilly Hauler" is all I need.

Extra_Test_Fit_In_Truck.jpg

Luchnia, 49dimes, acerc and 4 others like this.