• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

Alky6

150cc
Couldn’t let you guys have all the fun... My youngest (11) decided he wanted to build a foam plane. So we did. He cut out all the parts. We painted them and glued them. Will have a pick of the finished project tomorrow. Wow that was a lot of fun!!! He started flying my Blade 230s helicopter about a month ago. He is going to quickly surpass me. Good times!

8EE30BAF-B6D9-469D-9FBC-0277252E8B7A.jpeg

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Couldn’t let you guys have all the fun... My youngest (11) decided he wanted to build a foam plane. So we did. He cut out all the parts. We painted them and glued them. Will have a pick of the finished project tomorrow. Wow that was a lot of fun!!! He started flying my Blade 230s helicopter about a month ago. He is going to quickly surpass me. Good times!

View attachment 107642
That is great love to see that instead of playing with phones and IPads. Make the best it while you can, he will soon figure out girls.