• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Tom's P-47 and Fokker D-VII update thread

Super08

70cc twin V2
Pam actually now I remember. RCC has a system like this but different. This rep system is identical to what we used on a Ford Truck forum I used to hang out on. It is the Green dot under your name. As your reputation improves you get more dots (squares) under your name. When I left the truck forum I had been on it for what seemed forever and I almost had them all the way across under my name.

thepamster

70cc twin V2
I was wondering what that green dot was for. It says we are all on a distinguished road.

Now is that a road or a runway?:cool:

Super08

70cc twin V2
Flatspinjim;4344 wrote: That's my story and I'm sticking to it! :D

And don't you drive a Dodge?
I do now but I have had at least one Ford truck in my driveway since 94 until last year.

Super08

70cc twin V2
Also Pam you should be able to go into your profile and see who left rep for you and what they said.

thepamster

70cc twin V2
Thanks Doug. It gave a notification to me at the top.

I always wished there was a dislike button on Facebook. A lot to dislike on there. Lol. So I don't go there much.

Tseres

150cc
I didn't make it to Hoosier Dawn Patrol last weekend. I got sick and just couldn't get the energy up to go.

I heard that there were around 60 pilots this year and some started ariving on Wednesday. It was at full tilt by Thursday. Oh Welll. You can't winem all. Maybe next year.