• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Twisted Hobbys 32" Crack Laser!

hone

150cc
I love going to the park early in the morning with a pocket of batteries. So great to have something that can take a beating, makes the flying stress free. Now we need a mini-laser!

cwojcik

70cc twin V2
I have been extremely happy with the stock Twisted Lite set-up. Hone was flying the same set-up in the review video.

Jkim

50cc
I was leaning toward the digital lite setup. I believe that is the one TH reccomends when you pull up the airframe on the site.

hone

150cc
I'm going to put an LED kit on my Crack Laser today. I get off work at night and i need something to fly when i get home :flyer: