• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Twisted Hobbys 32" Crack Laser!

3dbandit

100cc
only when i'm home sick do i fly 60 times a day.

I fly around 30 normally in a day, plus nights. :)

And this is only the foamie, I also fly the giants a few times ;)

cwojcik

70cc twin V2
One of our team pilots, Benton Griffin, has just posted an awesome video of the Laser. Way to go Benton!

[video=youtube;tIy305dScs8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIy305dScs8[/video]

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
One of our team pilots, Benton Griffin, has just posted an awesome video of the Laser. Way to go Benton!

[video=youtube;tIy305dScs8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIy305dScs8[/video]

Holy what the! Cody. How old is he? Better watch your step that young man is on your heels. Wow! Well done Benton.

wedoitall

The Crack Laser is freakin awesome, ran about 40 packs thru it today. very precise, especially for a foamy. Definitely glad I finally got it.

joshgluck

100cc
so if you had to choose crack laser or mini yak for backyard and indoor, what would you go with? I had a crack yak and loved it.

wedoitall

I havent flown the mini but i can tell you, you wont go wrong with the laser. Its by far the most precise foamy ive flown. From here on out i trust in Cody and Chris's designs. TH & EF

cwojcik

70cc twin V2
so if you had to choose crack laser or mini yak for backyard and indoor, what would you go with? I had a crack yak and loved it.

I like the Laser more. The Crack Yak mini does better in a slightly smaller space and responds better to aggressive flying. But the Laser is a lot more stable and precise even though it has a similar roll rate.

Can't go wrong with either!