• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Ultimate Bipe Assembly

Got the horns installed on the ailerons!

Attachments

• 20150531_181901.jpg
    20150531_181901.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 319

lowdown

30cc
Hey CC if you want to save some weight what I did on my last bipe was to just use servos in bottom wing and made my own slave struts to the top wing .
I also used a Sullivan quick connect on the top of strut so you could leave the strut with bottom wings when disassembled
This saves the weight of the 2 upper servos and wiring.
Just a thought .

Hey CC if you want to save some weight what I did on my last bipe was to just use servos in bottom wing and made my own slave struts to the top wing .
I also used a Sullivan quick connect on the top of strut so you could leave the strut with bottom wings when disassembled
This saves the weight of the 2 upper servos and wiring.
Just a thought .
Had that setup on my Hogbipe and it worked great. Already installed all 4 servos in so going with the stock setup. Was thinking of some different mixing like crow and 4 servos are needed.
Thanks for the suggestion though!:)