• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Viper 120cc ARF is HERE!!!!!

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
i saw Terry's dual build in person and they look awesome. So cool to see the guy take something from his mind, put it on computer, tweak for a few years, and have it go as prototype and then commercial!

i do think the scheme on his final prototype was what i would request as a custom scheme :)[im a dreamer i guess]

Maybe they will offer a third? Face it, theres gonna be alot of these birds out there, i think they should have at least one more scheme different from the other two. I love the fuselage and bottom but top side turns me off a bit. but please dont make it look like those new extras in red, white, blue... OMG lol

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
(video is still processing so if it does not show up WAIT and it will shortly)

OK, as noted in the video there was just too much to type to clearly describe so please check that out first.

I will note that after shooting the video and installing the hardware I used the following on my horns:

4M x 65 on the elevators and aileron tips
4M x 70 for the aileron roots
4M x 80 for the rudder (if using push/pull config).

Again, this is not necesarilly the "recommended" setup, but it is a bulletproof setup. Please watch the video for options for full details on "stock", "modified" and "full custom" installations and use the one that suites your needs and abilities. They will ALL works great when done properly:198:

I also included a pic from my recent 50cc Extra that is completely stock in setup.

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 325
  • image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 363
  • image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 372
  • image004.jpg
    image004.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 384
  • image005.jpg
    image005.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 420
  • image006.jpg
    image006.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 392
  • image007.jpg
    image007.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 350
  • image008.jpg
    image008.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 312
  • image009.jpg
    image009.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 333

Machzx

30cc
great vid Terry !!
here is a few things you can do differently loctite makes a wicking grade thread locker for assembled fasteners
it is very thin you can load in a syringe and dot on stuff that is assembled i love the stuff we use it in industry a ton
also to make a tap you can take and extra bolt and cut flutes in it with a dremel and a cut off wheel ahain something i have done many time to chase threads and will work on soft material or to clean up chewed threads
my 2 cs
ed
love the vids !!