• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Viper-ST 100-120cc scratch build......it continues!

tylerzx9r

100cc
Here you go.....my day in 3.5 minutes. no clearcoat though, shop gets pretty foggy then and didn't want to get gooey stuff on the gopro:
Yah... Terry says this is his whole day in 3-minutes, We all know he is a machine and this is how he gets so much done so fast everyday! Nice Job!

tylerzx9r

100cc
Looks really good Terry! Looking forward to hanging out with this Custom-Crew and getting another Viper assembled! Now that everyone has seen first hand.... The Great...... Amazing.... Talented..... TerryCustom, You all know this is designed and manufactured for everyone to be able to build one! With Terry's amazing laser-cutting, and Fibertech's awesome foam. This will be an AMAZING KIT to assemble! You can order one now with Rick at Fibertech. Looking forward to my build this weekend!:big_yes:

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Now that everyone has seen first hand.... The Great...... Amazing.... Talented..... TerryCustom

Not really, I'm not doing anything that anyone else with a reasonable sense of pride in their work can't do equally as well. Glad I was able to show my build with everyone on GSN, and looking forward to another build shortly. We'll post pics and goodies for Tylers build this weekend for sure.

Bipenut

70cc twin V2
Looks really good Terry! Looking forward to hanging out with this Custom-Crew and getting another Viper assembled! Now that everyone has seen first hand.... The Great...... Amazing.... Talented..... TerryCustom, You all know this is designed and manufactured for everyone to be able to build one! With Terry's amazing laser-cutting, and Fibertech's awesome foam. This will be an AMAZING KIT to assemble! You can order one now with Rick at Fibertech. Looking forward to my build this weekend!:big_yes:

I hope you guy's post some pictures as you're building your kit

thelaw

70cc twin V2
As @rcbuff22 says "it ain't easy being green".

IMAG1345.jpg

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Man you got it all goin' on up in there! I do not know if you remember or heard of a guy named Faye Stilly? His covering methods and painting back in the day was second to none. Now we got you!

Way before my time in RC, but a quick google search for Faye Stilly yielded a few photos that I had seen before. I wish I would have gotten into the hobby earlier when there was still a great level of innovation and experimentation to be had. There is still room to create new and exciting things but mostly just improving on old ideas. However, with my first plane being a RTF 3ch electric foam cub, I am glad to took the "step back" to really get to enjoy the thrill of building and creating in this hobby!!!

tylerzx9r

100cc
Way before my time in RC, but a quick google search for Faye Stilly yielded a few photos that I had seen before. I wish I would have gotten into the hobby earlier when there was still a great level of innovation and experimentation to be had. There is still room to create new and exciting things but mostly just improving on old ideas. However, with my first plane being a RTF 3ch electric foam cub, I am glad to took the "step back" to really get to enjoy the thrill of building and creating in this hobby!!!
Well Terry, I must say, You feel the same as a ton of other guys out there! However, in this case, You have been an inspiration to us, not someone I wish I could have met, but someone I know, and also someone that is willing to share talent, and teach! Not just keep things as a secret. I am glad to know you and the Law both, and really appreciate what you do for all of us in this hobby! Thanks a Ton! I also believe you are not just improving on things we already have, but are driving new Ideas to be seen in the future of this hobby.