• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Viper-ST 100-120cc scratch build......it continues!

2robinhood

70cc twin V2
I have four things to say ...........

#1 - Awesome, awesome, awesome

#2 - Wheel pants

#3 - You gotta sell these in an ARF

#4 - I want one.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
QUOTE 2robinhood I have four things to say ...........

#1 - Awesome, awesome, awesome - Thanks

#2 - Wheel pants - I painted them and did not care for them with the green down there......I may joint team @Spats on this plane.

#3 - You gotta sell these in an ARF - Never say never but if I do it won't be exactly like the kit version which was designed for screaming performance on a smaller engine. If we do an ARF some day it will be a 120cc powerhouse. ARF's are great but foam core kit built flies like nothing that comes from China.

#4 - I want one. - You can order one TODAY!!!! http://www.fibertechnmore.com/index.php?crn=321&rn=975&action=show_detail

:yesss:

tylerzx9r

100cc
Super Fantastic! Nice Work Terry! Glad you had an opportunity to get her in the air! I do not have a terrible long didstance to go on mine, and look forward to seeing more than one of these beautiful Viper-ST's in the air at once!

crashflow

70cc twin V2
I am officially now the proud owner of the Yellow Viper ST Venom!!!!! I got some buddy box time on it yesterday in some strong winds before we stripped it down. I will go back in it with 1270 savox servos on elev, ail. 2230savox on rudder. 7940 hitec on throttle. all HV. 9ch powersafe rec. dle 120 up front. I am SUPER excited to get it back in the air and really wring it out Crashflow style!!! Thanks again Terry and the Law I always love having you guys around!!!