• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Viper-ST 100-120cc scratch build......it continues!

tylerzx9r

100cc
Well, like I said before, it was like you took the scheme right from my head! It was going to be very similar to your yellow one, with the large fang like scallop on the top, but Green and white, very much like what you just did. Bottom will be White and Green Large Checker Pattern. Now I may have to do something different since you took the image out of my brain with your superpowers... But you know the green is my favorite, so it will have to have that!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Well, like I said before, it was like you took the scheme right from my head! It was going to be very similar to your yellow one, with the large fang like scallop on the top, but Green and white, very much like what you just did. Bottom will be White and Green Large Checker Pattern. Now I may have to do something different since you took the image out of my brain with your superpowers... But you know the green is my favorite, so it will have to have that!

Hey, this scheme is a combination of a couple of other schemes currently out there.....I certainly have no patent on them so knock yourself out. We'll chat more in a couple weeks when you are here and I can even cut you some covering templates if you want.

Bipenut

70cc twin V2
The foam is white, I just put it on my bench and didn't have the lights on when I took the picture with my phone.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Paint.....check. I had a little clear left so I tinted the canopy for the CAP that I got from @stangflyer

_DSC0964.JPG

Attachments

• _DSC0961.JPG
    _DSC0961.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 319
  • _DSC0962.JPG
    _DSC0962.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 270
  • _DSC0963.JPG
    _DSC0963.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 291
  • _DSC0965.JPG