• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Viper-ST 100-120cc scratch build......it continues!

I own DA Engines and they are stump pullers. This is my first DLE 120 and I have an idea it will not pull with a DA 120 as far as brute power.

My friends have DLE 111 engines and I am impressed with the power of the 111.

I thought I would give the DLE a try.

Thanks I appreciate your input.

I have been thinking I will call Bob's Hobby and a prop soon.

I got a hold of Chief and they are out of the 29 x 9 Falcon's.

Elwin

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I own DA Engines and they are stump pullers. This is my first DLE 120 and I have an idea it will not pull with a DA 120 as far as brute power.

I have been thinking I will call Bob's Hobby and a prop soon.

I have a friend that has a DLE 120 on his Pilot Yak. My Gosh...that thing is an animal.

Bob's is the best....bar none. JMO

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Just Model Props, Bobs Hobby Center and Falconpropellers.com are all the SAME place. Another good one to check is rcaircraftcomponents.com......super good dude, freaky fast delivery and runs sales now and again including free shipping (also the best place to get your tech-aero IBEC).

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Just Model Props, Bobs Hobby Center and Falconpropellers.com are all the SAME place. Another good one to check is rcaircraftcomponents.com......super good dude, freaky fast delivery and runs sales now and again including free shipping (also the best place to get your tech-aero IBEC).
Aaaaand......the best price I have been able to find anywhere else.

Thanks Strange Flyer and Terry, I have done business with rcaircraftcomponents.com and they are very good people to deal with. I have purchased RC products from them before and they do have fast service. I had forgotten them, thanks for reminding me of their company. I will pull them up to see what he has in Falcon props. If he has what I want I will go with them. I believe I will go with the 29 x 9 because I like fast spool ups.

Thanks Erib. I got on line about 10 minutes ago to RCcomponents and they had a 29 x 9 in stock so it is ordered.

Thanks to Terry, Strange Flyer and you for all of the wonderful advice.

Elwin

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Jeff at rcaircraftcomponents is a great guy. And you right about the freaky fast delivery.:I_agree:

I went on line last evening late and ordered the prop and I got a notice this morning that the prop is on its way by UPS priority Mail, How about that!

I had forgotten about rcaircraftcomponents and I have gotten outstanding fast service from them in the past. I appreciate all of the help fellows in helping me out with all of the advice.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
OKAY!!! It's Viper time!!! I'm done messing around with my other projects, time to fill this thing up with some goodies and get it ready to fly!

_DSC0148.JPG