• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Viper-ST 100-120cc scratch build......it continues!

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Terry noticed two red plugs on either side of your reciever are they for your alerons I think. Hoe are the plugs made by and from whom can they be bought.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Ok Terry this one long forum 90 pages plans, but could not find the answer. What landing gear did you use on the plane. Could not find Viper St on TnT or Graphtec. Can you help please. Thanks

Fibertech

70cc twin V2
Ok Terry this one long forum 90 pages plans, but could not find the answer. What landing gear did you use on the plane. Could not find Viper St on TnT or Graphtec. Can you help please. Thanks
Take look at my web its listed on there.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Take look at my web its listed on there.

Yes, the pilot gear recommended on the website fits perfectly and is my favorite choice. My second choice is the graphtec 40% carden Edge gear, which is what I have on my green Viper.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
sorry Terry read most of the build thread again up to page 66 but could not find any info on the size of the ailerons, elevator and the rudder cut outs. Is there a drawing showing the layout of the wing ailerons and servo boxes and the same for the stabilizer, and rudder. thanks again.