• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Welcome exiled / banned / disgusted FG members!

N726AC

70cc twin V2
Just so you newly inducted crazy 3d maniacs haven't seen yet we have a cool feature that allows you or anyone else for that matter tag a friend and bring them into the conversation like this! @N726AC @Kitman and @cbarnes0061

You should have all received emails letting you know you've been mentioned! Pretty cool eh?

Ermigerd!! Have you met '@Kitman' ??

D

Dead-Stick-Jake

Hello. My name is Jake.
I have a problem. I'm addicted to 3D.
It's gotten so bad I've lost all my money and will do anything to get my fix of hovering, rolling, harrior, harrior rolling, weeble wobbles, pop tops, pop ups, blenders, alien walls, regular walls, torque rolling, counter-torque rolling, snakes, rifle rollers, spleen splitters, hoosker do's, hoosker don'ts, knife edge, knife edge loops, HAKE, flat spins, inverted flat spins, hovering, Blaine draino's, water falls, pogo bouncers, elevators, turn arounds, yoyos, crankshafts, hovering, tail slides, parashoots, dead slides, hovering, point rolls, hovering and umm...hovering.

I hope I can find more help for my problem here than I did from the FG fan boys :p

SnowDog

Jake, first of all, welcome aboard! After reading about your problem, I think the best cure is for you to prepare a video of each maneuver you just described so we can all learn them! I've heard of some of them but others are new to me and I'd love too be the first guy at my field to pull off a "spleen splitter" and then be able to tell the guys that was the name of the maneuver, assuming I was even able to do the maneuver!
Again, welcome!

D

Dead-Stick-Jake

I accept your challenge.

I'll try to get the whirlybird YouTube team to help film and call.

I've actually wanted to do a full list of all known maneuvers and clips of each that I'm able to perform. I wrote an article of known maneuvers a year or two ago. Explained each and how to setup, perform and exit. As well as how to setup a plane.
I can't find my hard copy and the ones I posted on RCG and a couple other forums have been deleted. Its time for an update.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I accept your challenge.

I'll try to get the whirlybird YouTube team to help film and call.

I've actually wanted to do a full list of all known maneuvers and clips of each that I'm able to perform. I wrote an article of known maneuvers a year or two ago. Explained each and how to setup, perform and exit. As well as how to setup a plane.
I can't find my hard copy and the ones I posted on RCG and a couple other forums have been deleted. Its time for an update.

WOOO HOOOOO I would love to see that! Here is our Maneuvers Tips and Tricks thread! http://www.3drcforums.com/forumdisplay.php?115-3D-Maneuvers-tips-and-tricks

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Hello. My name is Jake.
I have a problem. I'm addicted to 3D.
It's gotten so bad I've lost all my money and will do anything to get my fix of hovering, rolling, harrior, harrior rolling, weeble wobbles, pop tops, pop ups, blenders, alien walls, regular walls, torque rolling, counter-torque rolling, snakes, rifle rollers, spleen splitters, hoosker do's, hoosker don'ts, knife edge, knife edge loops, HAKE, flat spins, inverted flat spins, hovering, Blaine draino's, water falls, pogo bouncers, elevators, turn arounds, yoyos, crankshafts, hovering, tail slides, parashoots, dead slides, hovering, point rolls, hovering and umm...hovering.

I hope I can find more help for my problem here than I did from the FG fan boys :p

Hello Jake, Welcome to 3DRCF

You left out: The toilet bowl, one of my favorite maneuvers!!

D

Dead-Stick-Jake

I haven't heard of that one.

Is that a stationary high alpha flat spin?