• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Welcome exiled / banned / disgusted FG members!

SnowDog

Lol.

H9 quality is really slipping. I've built several for club members and parks fit and hardware are total junk.

I've had only a couple 3dhs. Origional velox and the hunnert buck huck edge. The velox wings clapped after 6 flights. The edge was heavy on the wing and all around I just didn't like it.
But really for the most part its just fun to poke fun at them lol. So no offense ;)

No offense taken...I was just curious about your experience since it seems to be somewhat different than other people I've talked to wrt 3DHS.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
[MENTION=2643]3DMIKE[/MENTION] Here's another site suggestion...what about a list of who is currently viewing the thread your in.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Hi guys, and welcome! [MENTION=3322]Dead-Stick-Jake[/MENTION] feel free to populate your moves into the 3dpedia as well as the above mentioned thread.