• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What are you going to build in 2015?

Dooinit

70cc twin V2
My wife and I just got done building a house on 15 acres. With my own runway it is awesome. Tip tho dont tell the wife how nice it is to fly a home then she says things like why do you still need to got to the rc field. lol
That's a good thing to keep in mind. I was hoping to start my runway this fall, but it's going to have to wait until spring. Hopfully I will be able to fly on it by fall

BalsaDust

For the winter, finishing a small electric with traditional dope and cover, and a 26cc conversion to a Top Flite Staggerwing.

View attachment 7014 View attachment 7015

Funny you say Staggerwing as I plan to design and build one this winter and through next summer. Will be a bit different though. Going for a 3D'able staggerwing. Profile fuse, roughly40" wingspan based around a OS 46AX with macs header and tuned pipe. Yes that's right a slimmer.

Just ordered the H9 60cc P-51 from Horizon, will likely take most of 2015 to get it together. Still working on my PAU Extra 300, but should be ready to go for the 2015 flying season.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I’M TRYING TO GET 5 HOURS THIS WEEKEND TO FINISH MY CITABRIA, AND THEN IN 2015 MY 70CC AEROWORKS 260 FS.

Sorry caps.

You bought one of them didn't you? Cool.... You going to run the DA 70 win in it? I have a new 70 twin without a home. Been really looking at that one.

IMG_20141206_142013.jpg
I'm helping a buddy of mine build a Ziroli Hellcat. This is his first Ziroli Build so we're doing it together.