• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

Mikeq

150cc
Guinness... tonight...on my android and can't figure out how to upload pictures with this phone...tried go advance but still not an option available for pictures.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Bipeguy03;12650 wrote: Damn that's DARK!!!!

Yep! Looks more like coke than what most people call beer:)

As for tonight, started off with a couple Negra Modelos at the local Mexican joint. Then topped off the night with my last Green Flash Black Ale.

Mikeq

150cc
I like Modelos... Especial..and Negra..I looked it up once...170 calories per beer...can't beat the flavor..

Bipeguy03

150cc
I'm going to the store and getting some Sam Adams October Fest for tonight, then gonna sit back at the D.O.G.S fly in and watch the guys that are crazier than me night fly lol

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Bipeguy03;12931 wrote: I'm going to the store and getting some Sam Adams October Fest for tonight, then gonna sit back at the D.O.G.S fly in and watch the guys that are crazier than me night fly lol

That's an awesome game plan [MENTION=645]Bipeguy03[/MENTION] :winking-thumbs-up-s

Mikeq

150cc
Not yet...been out of town on a job but I will look for it this evening..Got a liquor store that carries almost everything imaginable