• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

Mikeq

150cc
Do-rag;13414 wrote: Taste even better tonight as this was a gift

I hear ya...I've been looking for a brew recommended by pawnshopmike that I cant find anywhere..I guess I'll resort to a goggle search now or drive to Saint Louis ....

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Mikeq;13427 wrote: I hear ya...I've been looking for a brew recommended by pawnshopmike that I cant find anywhere..I guess I'll resort to a goggle search now or drive to Saint Louis ....

Is there a Friar Tucks anywhere in your area? They carry a lot of micro brews.

Edit: Nope. Just did a search. Guess they are only in Missouri and Illinois. Sorry bro!

pawnshopmike

Staff member
[MENTION=329]Mikeq[/MENTION], Dammit man. I just did a search on Green Flash Brewing website. No one within a 100 mile radius of Maumelle AR sells their products:-/ By comparison I searched my zip and found 80 stores within 100 miles! Bout time you pack up and head north;)

Maybe you can find it online somewhere.

Mikeq

150cc
pawnshopmike;13462 wrote: [MENTION=329]Mikeq[/MENTION], Dammit man. I just did a search on Green Flash Brewing website. No one within a 100 mile radius of Maumelle AR sells their products:-/ By comparison I searched my zip and found 80 stores within 100 miles! Bout time you pack up and head north;)

Maybe you can find it online somewhere.

No biggie...I bookmarked that brew and the next time I go to Branson I will stop and pick some up...I will check on-line also..