• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

Mikeq

150cc
:sour:
Bipeguy03;13624 wrote: I got some Guinness foreign extra stout for tonight, Stuff is THIIIIIIICK!!

Stopped last Thursday at Buffalo Wild Wings and ordered a Guinness with my meal...man that's some stout beer for me anyways...just can't imagine what extra stout must be like...I guess I'm use to the watered down girly beer...that extra must be thick as pancake syrup... someone told me over in Europe they don't refrigerate their beer:eek:
13642=7540-Guinness.jpg
13642=7540-Guinness.jpg

nebwake

70cc twin V2
Cask beer is usually celler temp. But most of the other beers are cooled. Especially the lagers. But it all depends on where you are. Westeren europe usually has colder beer than east.

Mikeq

150cc
[MENTION=222]nebwake[/MENTION]..thanks for the info... guess that's not so bad...as long as it's below room temperature especially during summer I could probably deal with it...I'm really starting to like the darker brews since I've recently started sampling different ones..

Bipeguy03

150cc
I can't really drink beer of any type that isn't COLD.. I've actually put a warm beer back in the fridge and drink another one until it cools back down!! lol

Mikeq

150cc
:drunk:
Do-rag;13670 wrote: Having a little Ole Smokey tonight

Hey Do-rag.. that Ole Smokey Tennessee Moonshine was it purchased from a liquor store or did you get it from a local still? Years ago my Aunt had some still moonshine and damn it burnt and took my breath till I thought I was going to die..Jesus you could have run a car on that stuff...The good thing about it is a little bit can go a long ways:drunk:

Do-rag

100cc
From the liquor store used to be able to find some stuff local. Nothing like what you describe. What we got around here was smooth and went down like water just do not try to much after the second glass.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Man I gotta hit the liquor store soon. Pretty much drank myself outta house and home on this 3 day weekend. My reserves are dangerously low!

Mikeq

150cc
pawnshopmike;14023 wrote: Man I gotta hit the liquor store soon. Pretty much drank myself outta house and home on this 3 day weekend. My reserves are dangerously low!

Mike I learned a long time ago...got to think ahead and strategize to prevent any catastrophes...I myself have had several close calls..

Do-rag

100cc
Happened to me once thought I has a bottle of crown stashed away for the occasion. When I went to get it I found that my kids and come over and took the bottle and left the box. Note to self hide liquor when the kids visit.