• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Mikeq;19428 wrote: I could us some more on my head..Hee Hee With the label it has it should be easy to spot...

It's from Avery Brewing Company. They make a couple other good ones, Samael's and The Beast. Any one of those will lay you in the shade:winking-thumbs-up-s

Mikeq

150cc
pawnshopmike;19440 wrote: It's from Avery Brewing Company. They make a couple other good ones, Samael's and The Beast. Any one of those will lay you in the shade:winking-thumbs-up-s

Okay thanks Mike..I'm going to look for Mephistopheles first and I'll take note on the others you listed by the Avery Brewing Company...the stuff must be fortified with additional alcohol..not sure how they get it that strong just from the normal brewing process...

Mikeq

150cc
pawnshopmike;19450 wrote: They use badass ninja yeast. Seriously. They whiskey flavor comes from the barrels they age it in.

Mike it really sounds like you do your homework when it comes to the various brews available...The only criteria I have when it comes to drinking beer is that it tastes good and it won't make me fat if I drink too much of it....

Mikeq

150cc
[MENTION=407]pawnshopmike[/MENTION] ....well I went to a liquor store locally that has the largest variety of beer and who I thought would have Mephistopheles in stock but they did not... guess I will need to make a trip to Missouri soon to stock up...

Mikeq

150cc
Do-rag;20444 wrote: Ahhh got some Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey to enjoy.

Yep...had that good stuff before...have you ever tried Wild Turkey Honey? Smooth going down and good flavor....It's Modelo Especial for me tonight...been a rough week haven't had much time to post or read.