• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

Mikeq

150cc
pawnshopmike;20537 wrote: Good O'l Leffe for me tonight:)

[MENTION=407]pawnshopmike[/MENTION] I hate to say it but O'l Leffe is slowly becoming my favorite...glad you go me acquainted with that one...brewing for 600 years speaks volumes...:02.47-tranquillity:

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Mikeq;20540 wrote: [MENTION=407]pawnshopmike[/MENTION] I hate to say it but O'l Leffe is slowly becoming my favorite...glad you go me acquainted with that one...brewing for 600 years speaks volumes...:02.47-tranquillity:

I concur. It's been my mainstay for most of this summer. And into the fall!

Mikeq

150cc
That 600 years I was referring to was Stella Artois...I got my beers confused maybe from having too many before I post. LOL

Daytonarc

70cc twin V2
pawnshopmike said
Sure wish I could post beer pics. This place use to be fun
mad-new.png

I will try. but if it doesn't work. @bartman; and @sleepyc; need to know that "Members" may be giving up.  Didn't work from Android.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Terryscustom said
The LAW could not post a pic from her phone so she asked me to post that we are sampling something new tonight.
IMAG1179.jpg
How do you guys like it Terry? If its anything like Schlaflys Pumkin Ale, the first couple sips you're like "Yum. Taste just like Pumpkin Pie!" Then you get about half way through the first bottle and you're like, "Ugh, this taste just like pumpkin pie". 

Mikeq

150cc
Man I don't know if I can handle that one, beer that taste like pumpkin pie. Now if they come out with one that taste like pecan pie I might give it a try.LOL