• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

Mikeq

150cc
18944=12599-beck.jpg
18944=12599-beck.jpg
Beck's for me tonight..

pawnshopmike

Staff member
SleepyC;18661 wrote: Trying wine again. Hear it has less calories.

:dancing-poop:
[MENTION=5]SleepyC[/MENTION], try a good quality Port. Goes best with dark chocolate. Goes great with brownies too but that won't really help you out with the low calorie thing:)

Alky6

150cc
pawnshopmike;18947 wrote: [MENTION=5]SleepyC[/MENTION], try a good quality Port. Goes best with dark chocolate. Goes great with brownies too but that won't really help you out with the low calorie thing:)

Or a nice maduro cigar!

SleepyC

150cc
Wine is nice, did Merlot last night, have a Cab for tonight, just laid back sipping with the wife.

Feel less bloated today... dang beer, the good stuff is like 250 calories a pop. And that's a lot!

Mikeq

150cc
19178=12642-leffe.jpg
19178=12642-leffe.jpg
...Leffe again for me tonight...man that's a full flavor brew that doesn't leave you filling bloated...

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Tonight beer fans I have something extra special to show off.

Mephistopheles is the crafty shapeshifter, the second fallen angle; he who does not love light. Herein he patiently lies, waiting and willing to do your bidding, but for a price. Enter into his darkness, a tangled and intricate labyrinth of bittersweet rapture.

My all time favorite beer in the world! At $9.00 bucks a bottle I don't drink it too often. But it's 16.2% so one is usually enough. It's like drinking thick, rich, creamy, sweet bourbon.

19419=12715-image.jpg
19419=12715-image.jpg

Mikeq

150cc
pawnshopmike;19419 wrote: Tonight beer fans I have something extra special to show off.

Mephistopheles is the crafty shapeshifter, the second fallen angle; he who does not love light. Herein he patiently lies, waiting and willing to do your bidding, but for a price. Enter into his darkness, a tangled and intricate labyrinth of bittersweet rapture.

My all time favorite beer in the world! At $9.00 bucks a bottle I don't drink it too often. But it's 16.2% so one is usually enough. It's like drinking thick, rich, creamy, sweet bourbon.

Wow I got to try some of that devil's brew...do they sell it by the bottle? 16.2% so after a couple of bottles you'll feel no pain I'm sure...LOL

Mikeq

150cc
pawnshopmike;19425 wrote: Yea most places sell it by the bottle. I get it a little cheaper by the case though.

I will see if I cant find it tomorrow...say it's pretty stout?