• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

Mikeq

150cc
Never seen a Coronita before...how does it differ from Corona? Male and female beer?? You got to be kidding me?

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Mikeq said
Never seen a Coronita before...how does it differ from Corona? Male and female beer?? You got to be kidding me?
It's actually not bad. Smooth and when Ice "COLD" straight out of my mini Black and Decker fridge I have in my building room...it really hits the right spot when frustrated with something I am working on. LOL. 'Bout the only "FEMALE" I let near my babies. 
laughing.gif

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Mikeq said
Another one I really like is Modelo Especial or Negra. Only problem is they are really loaded with calories...like 170 per beer.

Only 170 calories! That's what I call a lite beer
tongue.png
 Most of the stuff I drink is in the 250+ range. That's why I have to run so many miles every week to keep my girlish figure

Mikeq

150cc
pawnshopmike said

Mikeq said
Another one I really like is Modelo Especial or Negra. Only problem is they are really loaded with calories...like 170 per beer.

Only 170 calories! That's what I call a lite beer
tongue.png
 Most of the stuff I drink is in the 250+ range. That's why I have to run so many miles every week to keep my girlish figure

I was wondering how you stay so slim and trim drinking all of those heavy dark beers. I have already put on a few pounds since we started this beer thread and been thinking about getting back into running again myself. Last marathon I ran in was in 2011.. Boy it will be hard to get back to where I was after all this beer.LOL

Rob, if that Coronita's market consumer is women then I would keep that beer in the garage and not be drinking the it in public.

Mikeq

150cc
stangflyer said
LOL...right? Well, they were a gift and I just couldn't see such a fine and refreshing gift go to waste so??? Why not put them to use

Absolutely...just joking around... if I find some around here I might be tempted to give them a try..

Mikeq

150cc
pawnshopmike said
Blue Moon Brewtus tonight at good o'l Applebee's.
Man that sounds good...what's Brewtus? a variety of Blue Moon. Well finally got a day off so it's football and beer day
victorious.png
stangflyer said
No beer tonight.. just some good ole' Seagrams Smooth Vodka... 

Never tried Seagrams Smooth just Smirnoff triple but I will give it a try sometime. I guess I mainly prefer bourbon over the others when I drink the hard stuff...