• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Stopped at our favorite BBQ joint for lunch today. Missouri Hick BBQ in Cuba MO. About a year or so ago they teamed up with Crown Valley Brewing to produce their own line of brew. Had a couple of their Downhome IPAs with lunch. Liked them so much, I bought 48 of them to go!

image-12.jpg
image-13.jpg

Mikeq

150cc
Barbeque and beer go good together Mike...must really be a good one for you to purchase that much...just tried to goggle map Cuba and it froze up ...I'll have to try later. My neighbor brews some at home and I thought about doing it myself. I did brew some beer in microbiology lab back in my college days as a lab project and it turned out to be a really good beer and it was fun. 

pawnshopmike

Staff member
@Mikeq Yes it's very good. Plus the holidays are coming soon so it's time to stock up the beer fridges! We'll be doing a lot of entertaining and I have a couple cousins that drink like fish. Would hate to run out in the middle of a party!
image-14.jpg

Mikeq

150cc
pawnshopmike said
@Mikeq Yes it's very good. Plus the holidays are coming soon so it's time to stock up the beer fridges! We'll be doing a lot of entertaining and I have a couple cousins that drink like fish. Would hate to run out in the middle of a party!
image-14.jpg
If you do and have to run to the liquor store I would ditch the shirts...LOL be bad luck to get pulled over and with that shirt on you are guaranteed at least a field sobriety test.. All jokes aside Mike it looks like you got it going on good...like you said life's short so enjoy it while you can
encouragement.png

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Thanks Mike! I've honestly lost count of the beer runs we've made in those shirts. And we've only had them for about a year and a half! We sure get some looks and funny comments when we walk into a liquor store or convenience store to re-supply
tongue.png

Mikeq

150cc
stangflyer said
Coronita Extra tonight....
Coronita??..sounds like maybe you have had too much Corona..LOL  that's a good Mexican beer.  Another one I really like is Modelo Especial or Negra. Only problem is they are really loaded with calories...like 170 per beer.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Mikeq said
stangflyer said
Coronita Extra tonight....

Coronita??..sounds like maybe you have had too much Corona..LOL  that's a good Mexican beer.  Another one I really like is Modelo Especial or Negra. Only problem is they are really loaded with calories...like 170 per beer.
Truthfully.... not enough I am thinking. LOL
20141023_222246.jpg