• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

Sierra Nevada Vienna 5.3% and came in their fall pack.

Robert

IMG_4156.jpg

SleepyC

150cc
IMG_4406.JPG

A real nice craft brew house "Terminal 118X IPA" 11% 22oz...

I've been so busy at my multiple jobs I missed it was beer week. Not my awesome wife who snagged me (4) 22oz of the finest this brew house has to offer.

Today this IPA, and I still have 2 stouts and an IPA to go!

I LOVE MY WIFE!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Mikeq said

pawnshopmike said
Hmmm. Looks interesting Mike. Send me one!
icon_razz.gif
I will or we can trade...went looking for the Two Hearted Ale when I found that Dirty Bastard...hey wait that don't sound right..hehe They also have one called Porter that's highly recommended and a good seller..If it has a 97 rating or higher it must be good...right?

97 rating or higher? That's a high enough octane to burn in my 3dub. Bring it on....
sf-laugh.gif

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Drinking some brewskis with my good friend Decal Dennis of Knife Edge Graphix. Schlafly Coffee Stout. My two favorite drinks rolled up into one! Great breakfast beer
sf-laugh.gif
image-10.jpg

Mikeq

150cc
pawnshopmike said 
Schlafly Coffee Stout. My two favorite drinks rolled up into one! Great breakfast beer
sf-laugh.gif
Breakfast beer? If it has a coffee hint you categorize breakfast? Oh well got to put that on my list also...does it come in decaf?  LOL