• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

Mikeq

150cc
Man where did all the beer drinkers go????
Samuel Adams White Christmas limited release and damn good...it's ale brewed with spices...grab some you wont be disappointed...

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Man where did all the beer drinkers go????
Samuel Adams White Christmas limited release and damn good...it's ale brewed with spices...grab some you wont be disappointed...
Lol. I've almost been too busy to drink lately! Between the holidays, deer season and Ferguson, I've been working my arse off. Plus all the school functions, basket ball practice and games, piano recitals etc etc that my 9 year old is involved in. Bout to wear me out:p

Had a really really good Schlafly APA tonight at Missouri Botanical Gardens. Would have drank a six pack of them if it wasn't for the hour long drive home.

Mikeq

150cc
Lol. I've almost been too busy to drink lately! Between the holidays, deer season and Ferguson, I've been working my arse off. Plus all the school functions, basket ball practice and games, piano recitals etc etc that my 9 year old is involved in. Bout to wear me out:p

Had a really really good Schlafly APA tonight at Missouri Botanical Gardens. Would have drank a six pack of them if it wasn't for the hour long drive home.

Mike glad to see your alive and kicking...I sometimes get busy myself with work and family but hey that's what life's all about...plenty of time to come for beer...LOL it ain't going away...

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I had some Black walnut wheat last night at the Powersports dealer Xmas party. Free food, free drinks and xmas bonus....it was a pretty good night

Xmas Bonus! Woot! I can't wait to get my hands on your money. What shall I order up for you? New gun? New engine???

:epic:

doublea

100cc
Welol let's see. Lasthe night we had a ugly sweater party. So here it goes.

About 10-15 jello shots
shot of fireball (not bad burned going down
and about three quarters of a 5th of seagrams VO.
Well after I typed it. It doesn't seem like alot. Oh well still had one hell of a buzz. First time I been like that in over a year or two.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Drank a little bit of everything today. Myrcenary, Blue Moon, MO Hick IPA, Long Hammer and just finish out the day with some Slush. Applying covering always drives me to drinking!