• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Welol let's see. Lasthe night we had a ugly sweater party. So here it goes.

About 10-15 jello shots
shot of fireball (not bad burned going down
and about three quarters of a 5th of seagrams VO.
Well after I typed it. It doesn't seem like alot. Oh well still had one hell of a buzz. First time I been like that in over a year or two.

Nice!!! Sounds like you only got warmed up

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Drank a little bit of everything today. Myrcenary, Blue Moon, MO Hick IPA, Long Hammer and just finish out the day with some Slush. Applying covering always drives me to drinking!

Covering is just a walk in the park!!! Try the huge wall graphics job I'm working on...I think I need about 4 cases of Rum Chata!!

njswede

150cc
Lagunitas Little Sumpin' Sumpin' Ale. American IPAs are just getting better and better. Love, love, LOVE it!!!

Mikeq

150cc
Blue Moon for me tonight...Lagunitas Little Sumpin' Sumpin' Ale....man these names they come up with for brews crack me up. I guess they get your attention with the labeling and you ask yourself with a name like that it's got to be good and give it a try...

Mikeq

150cc
Drank a little bit of everything today. Myrcenary, Blue Moon, MO Hick IPA, Long Hammer and just finish out the day with some Slush. Applying covering always drives me to drinking!

Ya know Mike that reminds me of a time I went to a bar years ago with my Dad and the bar tender had served several domestic beers to everyone at the bar and decided to have a taste test contest...he claimed after several beers you couldn't taste the difference between say Bud and Coors or whatever brand he had... and you know he was right. He poured beer in glasses and served it and you had to tell him what beer it was. A few got them right but most didn't... all of us were drunk and we had a damn good time....sometimes I really miss my old man...

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
strange-brew-3b.jpg