• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

Bipeguy03

150cc
Kroger sucks at restocking beers! Lol. I went to get some Rebel IPA tonight and they didn't have any... So I got me some more green apple ale.

WP_20150330_003.jpg

pawnshopmike

Staff member
@pawnshopmike I'm stuck on Guinness...in fact I bought all the canned Kroger had in stock...if they don't restock soon me and that store manager are going to have words...LOL
That's awesome Mike. Glad you found the light!

I'm still working through that variety case of Sam Adams IPA's I pick up at Sam's Club. Had a Rebel and Rebel Rouser tonight.:cheers::cheers:

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Where did all the beer drinkers go?
sad-face.gif
Stay tuned Mike. I got something special to show off soon. Just picked up a case of it on the way home from work tonight. It wasn't cold yet so it will have to wait till tomorrow night.
Here's a sneak peak to keep you intrigued.:D
image.jpg

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Sorry @SleepyC and @Bipeguy03, at 11%, this MILF is too hot for Ohio!
@Mikeq, You can seek, but I doubt you'll find. I ordered this case 1 year in advance! But there is a silver lining guys. If you RSVP right now for the Rolla MO fly-in Sept 18-20, I'll save you guys one!

This stuff is great! Well worth the trip to Missouri.:banana-dance:

Without further adieu, here it is.....Mothers MILF Imperial Stout. I have more MILF than I can shake my stick at!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Mikeq

150cc
Mike I love that acronym...oh label hehe...I bet it intrigues the hell out of many beer drinkers into thinking it's gotta be good. I have to be honest and say that one like sex.on.the.beach would catch many eyes....damn I may have to make a trip to the show me state...lol

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Mike I love that acronym...oh label hehe...I bet it intrigues the hell out of many beer drinkers into thinking it's gotta be good. I have to be honest and say that one like sex.on.the.beach would catch many eyes....damn I may have to make a trip to the show me state...lol
Yes! You should! Rolla is the best fly-in of the year. We have more fun than the law allows;).
Sampling some of my great beers is just icing on the cake!:yesss:

Mikeq

150cc
Yes! You should! Rolla is the best fly-in of the year. We have more fun than the law allows;).
Sampling some of my great beers is just icing on the cake!:yesss:

When is Rolla?....may have to pull teeth and get an act of congress to attend but pushing the law envelope sounds good...especially in your neck of the woods. You guys are use to it...LOL