• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Damn it Mike...now I got find the cans with the widgets...oh and a Guinness glass..LOL This beer thread has turned into a scavenger hunt...hehehe
That's the spirit bro! Always in pursuit of perfection. You'll be flying to Dublin for a pint on the weekends before you know it! Or Scotland, England or Wales. They all know how to pour a proper pint.
:yesss:

Bipeguy03

150cc
Damn it Mike...now I got find the cans with the widgets...oh and a Guinness glass..LOL This beer thread has turned into a scavenger hunt...hehehe
Yep, there is all kinds of stuff I've seen on here that I keep an eye out for.

Oh, and btw, Sorry to burst your bubble bro. But that Guinness Draft in the Bottle.....probably the worst Guinness ever. It's lifeless.

But hey, it's still way better than anything Anheuser-Busch, Coors or Miller ever made!:congrats:

Good to know, I'll have to see if I can find it in cans. All I usually get in Guinness is bottles.

I want that glass tho!!!!!! :D

pawnshopmike

Staff member
And yes it seems weird that the can is better than the bottle. We've all become beer snobs! But it's true. In fact, their are several beers that are awesome out of the can. John Smith's Extra Smooth comes to mind. The trick is, do NOT drink them from the can. You have to pour them into a glass first.

Mikeq

150cc
Guinness.jpg
Okay @pawnshopmike ...found Guinness with a rock in the can...hehe poured it in a glass like you suggested and got a good foamy head and damn you were right...profound difference in taste... man that's a beer
winking-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif