Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Yippee! What the postman brought

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by stangflyer, Jul 30, 2018.

1. AKNick

AKNick 640cc Uber Pimp

Alaska
    That’s a good idea right there. Just eliminate the connector all together

WMcNabb likes this.
  2. AKNick

AKNick 640cc Uber Pimp

Alaska
    I’m really liking using the MR30 plugs for all those type of connections. It’s going to be a new standard for me.

There are also locking connectors from Hanson hobbies that would work too if it’s more than one connection.

Snoopy1 and WMcNabb like this.
  3. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 150cc

TN, USA
    New batteries arrived today. Amazingly quick service direct from Pulse.
    Ordered last Friday and arrived today by USPS.
    I wanted more capacity and now have the PowerBox, which opened up the option of 2-cell LiPo.
    These should do the job, and then some!

Attached Files:

pawnshopmike likes this.
  4. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Not sure had look around but could not find it. But could you do me a favour, take a picture of a standard JR connector next to the MR 30 connector

5. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 150cc

TN, USA
    Snoopy1 likes this.