• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Yippee! What the postman brought

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Received a few goodies today, the new formers for the Bulldog and the GP 123. I compared the formers to the outline for width and height and they look spot on. The GP 123 looks pretty good, it came with NGK's so no throw a way's. I have some Bowman rings for it but I am not going to install them. I think it would be best to see how this thing runs before I go and void the warranty, who knows it may surprise me. And something I have yet to see from any other engine, they have included in the manual the torque for every bolt on this engine. Very cool!

Last edited:

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Received a few goodies today, the new formers for the Bulldog and the GP 123. I compared the formers to the outline for width and height and they look spot on. The GP 123 looks pretty good, it came with NGK's so no throw a way's. I have some Bowman rings for it but I am not going to install them. I think it would be best to see how this thing runs before I go and void the warranty, who knows it may surprise me. And something I have yet to see from any other engine, they have included in the manual the torque for every bolt on this engine. Very cool!
What plane is the GP123 for. Never owned one but from what if have read they are up there with power.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Well look what I found in the mail from my daughter looks interesting.
It’s a pair of graphene batteries 6s-4000 mAh
CF476848-9A54-4711-BD61-08E6DEFF9621.jpeg

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Are they the newer 90C ? If so let us know how you like 'em. I bet those would get my Avanti S to 120+ mph.

Best I got with the HRB 50C 5000's is 116 mph straight and level.

View attachment 107698
They are interesting just pulled them out and checked them and brought them up to storage charge. At storage charge there was not one cell above 1.1 AR that is impressive. Will see how long they stay that way. It will be awhile need to build something for them.