• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Yippee! What the postman brought

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Video is not worth a didly, prop is in the way. Chickened out on the fly through of the shop but did do a quick touch and go off the house. Woo Hoo! This thing is just to much, might go looking for a Laser or Extra in the same range.

Sorry the vid did not turn out. Maybe turn it around for a departure view? That QQ300 is a hoot to boot and yes I got a GoPro mount on it :D. Easy to hover and fly them. Bunches of fun. I hand launch and recover mine here at the house because of the trees. Only draw back.... it took me two years flying it at a field to get good enough to do that :oblong:.

You can see the GoPro mount Just behind the LG. It is right on the CG.

20181213-234019.JPG
20181213-234310.JPG

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Sorry the vid did not turn out. Maybe turn it around for a departure view? That QQ300 is a hoot to boot and yes I got a GoPro mount on it :D. Easy to hover and fly them. Bunches of fun. I hand launch and recover mine here at the house because of the trees. Only draw back.... it took me two years flying it at a field to get good enough to do that :oblong:.

View attachment 107434 View attachment 107435

The hardest part about the go pro head mount or hat clip is making sure it's level and you always have to follow it like your eyes are fixed.
I like the first photo silhouette with the plane and two people shadows. Looks cool

Alky6

150cc

Like a Pro!

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp

The Mobius work's great but the mount position is right behind the prop so there are lines in it. I'll have to do as you suggest and turn it around.
And the QQ is cute but one foamie is enough for me.

Last edited:

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Yea, I went through the electric years back, including the flat foamies. This little foamie fits the bill for those days when I just don't feel like doing much, simply plug n play as they say and go back inside.