• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

What would you guys like to see from us?

SleepyC

150cc
Make a SUB 400lb trailer that can carry 1-40%/35% or 2 50cc planes. that is easy to transport with a CAR and is around $1000.

You will be RICH!

BarracudaHockey

70cc twin V2
Less Chad and more Natasha at events?

icon_biggrin.gif

kork

70cc twin V2
Chad, lets think about this?????

I already love the extensions and batteries

Please purchase a pallet of 24x9 falcons

PSP Fuji/ aerotech  w-blue lights

1/4 inch dubro foam

some cool wheels and oh don't forget the pallet of redline oil.

There, that's my list..

Wait I also have to look hard for these and only find them at one place.

I like that there is something to grab on the fuel dots or for people that chew there nails..

Giant_Fuel_Dot.jpg

These are the things I have to travel all around to find and would like a one stop shop.

Keep up the great service!!

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
How about a servo arm puller that looks like this.  If you take my idea you need to send me one however
icon_smile.gif

I can't say for all but SWB arms have a crimp second screw that makes it tough at times to remove.  The top hole is threaded and you slide in from the side after you remove the arm screw and a screw goes down and rests on the spline and provides the force to pull up. 

puller.JPG

Taildraggerrc said
Guys and gals,
We have been very fortunate to serve one of the best group of enthusiast in this hobby! That means you since your reading this:)
With that said over the last 4 years we have tried some hot selling products and some that weren't the best of sellers. We are streamlining our line up. With that, now is a great time and opportunity for you guys to speak up. What would you like to see from us? Even so how can we improve to better serve you guys?
Natasha and I are in it for the long haul and we would love to be your one-stop for setting your plane up. As always thanks so much for your guys support, and comments.,
Chad (rick dazzler)
Make Doofey your spokes model! 
icon_smile.gif

But in all seriousness, I'm going to be looking into software to design items for TDRC.  It seems I'm going to have a bit of free time on my hands this winter.

Taildraggerrc

70cc twin V2
Thanks for all the replys and great ideas guys! I wish so hard I could do it all but find myself over stretching myself in all ways to make it possible so in due time we hope to be your one stop place:)

some new stuff spis for sure in the works and a few items are going to be early winter releases..

Mikeq

150cc
Ohio.AV8TOR said
How about a servo arm puller that looks like this.  If you take my idea you need to send me one however
icon_smile.gif

I can't say for all but SWB arms have a crimp second screw that makes it tough at times to remove.  The top hole is threaded and you slide in from the side after you remove the arm screw and a screw goes down and rests on the spline and provides the force to pull up. 

puller.JPG
Good idea...similar to a gear/wheel puller. Man sometimes it's a real bitch getting those arms off.