• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Who would be interested in an entirely new type of competition?

m0dest

30cc
I like the idea of repositioning especially for the less advanced classes. Keeps it safe since we will be keeping it low.

EDIT

Last edited by a moderator:

m0dest

30cc
Any update on this?

I'm sure if things get going something could be set up for the end of summer in the NW if not sooner.
I have a bunch of involvement in mountain and road bike races. Would be cool to set something up over here.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Still in the oven. School vacations, some other projects and getting flying spooled up in the NE. We'll start testing some sequences and judging criteria soon. Continue to provide comments.
Thanks.

You mean you are letting your regular life get in the way of your hobby? How dare you! J/k lol. There never is enough time to get it all done.

dth7

Please don't let this die yet. We are working it but flying season is here and there are competitions, fun flys, etc. We want this to happen so keep the comments and suggestions going.
Thanks

JK13

30cc
Yea - I'm late to this party!
Sounds like a great way do develop interest in 3D with a path of advancement for many.
Cool Idea - I'm in!

:)

Joe

gyro

GSN Contributor
Please don't let this die yet. We are working it but flying season is here and there are competitions, fun flys, etc. We want this to happen so keep the comments and suggestions going.
Thanks

We need to shift from "wanting this to happen", to "making this happen"

What is holding us back?

dth7

Ah, flying season in New England is short so when the time is available I've been flying. Cody gets busy too so we haven't talked in a couple weeks. Hopefully as I set up my 78 and get things tweaked we'll be able to open up the conversation again. Just time man, "it keeps tickin tickin into the future"