• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale World Models 1/3 Super Cub Project

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
I'm flying over at Buc-Le-Aero near Quakertown......since WGRC banned big planes :mad:.

Where are you flying normally (or abnormally ;))?

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
I'm flying over at Buc-Le-Aero near Quakertown......since WGRC banned big planes :mad:.

Where are you flying normally (or abnormally ;))?
Two sites in NJ, if I don't go to Toledo would you want to try to get it flying one day this weekend?

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
thanks guys, i think it looks great and Dennis did a great job of putting the Cub profile into the logo on the wing. it almost looks like it's towing the NEWS.COM behind it!

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey @Bartman,
Watching your video makes me wonder how easy the decals are to put down. What were you using to press them down while you were pulling the bottom pieces of protective paper away.

@Decal Dennis
Those decals look AWESOME. Makes me want to get my Laser done so I can apply the ones you sent me. . . :yesss:

'