• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Your Package Arrived Smashed!!

kwj48

70cc twin V2
I think it might also depend on the region you live in. I have received packages from all of them and none of them have had any damage. Lucky ???

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
United
Plane
Smashers

I have had excellent luck with USPS. Very affordable and fast. Not with large planes, just smaller stuff.

Capt.Roll

70cc twin V2
LOL.......you could be right Ray. I'm sure the box would be a nice platform to stand on.

Hopefully the SAIA local delivery trucks aren't stuffed so full. Maybe since they tend to deliver larger/heavier items everything has its own space on the floor in the van.

Every now and then we all get a smashed up box and it really makes no difference who delivered it. A smashed up box is a Smashed up box. In most instances it can be very Traumatic because you know what's inside! This past summer I ordered a Falcon 30x14 prop and it arrived looking like this,,, Fortunatetly for me these props come with soft cushy covers and packed well and no damage.

Nice job United States Prop Smashers and here's your number 1 finger sign :first_place:

Attachments

• IMG_20141009_194509705.jpg
    IMG_20141009_194509705.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 222

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I've had the best luck with USPS also. That is usually what I request for packages being sent my way. And as for shipping from my end? USPS every time. Priority gets it there quick.

Ummm....Kelly? You would so eat that Cheeseburger. YOU LIKE CHEESEBURGERS...repeat after me, YOU LIKE..... LOL