• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 1/3 Scale Extra 330L Build.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
We were hit hard as well but you got more snow but I have a solid 2 thick layer of ice I cannot shovel it my snowblower cannot touch it will just have wait for the sun to help me out.
no flying for a while?.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
It’s beautiful plane not the easiest but does look good with the rounded fuselage. Take your time. Make su you do all the upgrades.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Latest up date, the plane has done its maiden flight, and 3 more flights after that. All I can say is that I am very pleased with the plane. It flies true and straight and virtually no coupling Not enough to do any mixing. Remember reading that it did not have enough elevator and or ailerons well that is not true. All I can say the person that designed the plane for GreatPlanes did a fantastic Job.

Attachments

• IMG_2740.jpeg
    IMG_2740.jpeg
    762.5 KB · Views: 114

TonyHallo

150cc
You built the ailerons and elevators per plans? I remember you doing some changes. I have one on the shelf that I hope to build some day.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Yes they were built to plan. Better said to the same size but not constructed the same. Made a lot of structural changes.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
You built the ailerons and elevators per plans? I remember you doing some changes. I have one on the shelf that I hope to build some day.
Ok changing my answer to the ailerons same size except they are a little bigger because I added a double bevel for the ailerons which increased it by about 3/4 of an inch.