• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Yippee! 1/3 Scale Pitts New power plant

That looks like some serious reconstructive surgery. Once my benches are clear of other projects, we can take a look and see what we can come up with if you'd like.

Wi53072

New to GSN!
Love my Pitts. I obtsined a new canopy and wheel pants from a guy who makes them I can look up his contact info if anyone is in need of those parts. My sat for years and ended up with a DLE 55RA in it for power. I'm still dialing it in but over all it fly's nice. I think my plane is on the heavy side though at 22 lbs.

Paul

Attachments

• IMG_0528.JPG
    IMG_0528.JPG
    577.7 KB · Views: 376

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Love my Pitts. I obtsined a new canopy and wheel pants from a guy who makes them I can look up his contact info if anyone is in need of those parts. My sat for years and ended up with a DLE 55RA in it for power. I'm still dialing it in but over all it fly's nice. I think my plane is on the heavy side though at 22 lbs.

Paul
Nice Pitts and Welcome to GSN!:welcome: