• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2nd Annual 3DHS Mid-America Fly-Low-In - June 27-30, 2013 Cape Girardeau, MO

RedTalon

50cc
One question for everyone:

Would you rather see a 50cc airframe for a grand prize and several airframes below that size in the raffle.

Or...

A 100cc airframe for a grand prize and not quite as many smaller airframes?

Fred

While the big stuff is certainly VERY exciting, I know that I (in the very happiest of cercumstances) can't support something that large. I vote for 50cc and smaller... :)

quadracer

100cc
the more prizes the better. i think the more people that walk away with something, the better it will be! (and i dont win anything, so im not trying to be greedy haha)
Agreed. Although I probably won't win, I'm just looking forward to the mass of awesomeness and cool people to hang out with for a few days. Oh, and flying. Can't forget the flying. :D

SnowDog

Last year another club in north Arkansas over the same weekend drew away most of the regional guys who regularly attend events.

By moving to the end of June, we will increase our registered pilot numbers by 25% or more!

We're gonna start working on gathering raffle prizes this week. I talked to 3DHS the other day and we're going to have a HUGE raffle! More details coming soon.

One question for everyone:

Would you rather see a 50cc airframe for a grand prize and several airframes below that size in the raffle.

Or...

A 100cc airframe for a grand prize and not quite as many smaller airframes?

Fred

More smaller prizes is my vote!

RotorJockey

70cc twin V2
My new Vess Stealth prop is kinda quiet, though.

I'll have to break the old Xoar CF back out for the festivities!