• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3D Hobbyshop 106" Edge 540

Yowzilla

50cc
Congrats on the maiden [MENTION=2668]Yowzilla[/MENTION] sure you will have a great flying season with it

Thanks. I snuck it out on Sunday as well and after some careful revisiting to the elevator matching the plane became a dream. It was doing knife edge like it had a gyro...Amazing....I love it.

Yowzilla

50cc
Adding Zivko Edge 540 to wing bottom.... With a white plane in a over cast sky the more black on the bottom helps....

IMG_0038.jpg

Yowzilla

50cc
IMG_0058.JPGIMG_0062.JPG

The stock scheme did not last long....The BULLS are back!!!

I have about 10 flights and almost 2 gallons so far. No question this is the best plane I have flown. With the instant power of the DA it flies like a massive PA Addiction X with gyro, amazing how these larger planes just hang in the sky....

I am truly loving this thing....:flyer:

Yowzilla

50cc
I have been playing around with Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects lately and created the attached movie from some Valentines day flight footage of the Edge540. The GoPro Hero4 takes super clear and sharp video with 4K settings but this camera is not made for capturing anything more than 50 feet away. I have a long way to go on the editing...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n8bq63uqvd...Hover.mov?dl=0

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I love what you've done to that plane! BTW I tried to get with Monster Energy Drinks to sponsor our events... It was a no go so... off to RedBull and give them a shot because it gives you wings!

Yowzilla

50cc
I love what you've done to that plane! BTW I tried to get with Monster Energy Drinks to sponsor our events... It was a no go so... off to RedBull and give them a shot because it gives you wings!

Thanks...It would be nice to see Red Bull sponsor everything from the fill size Air Racing down to our 3D stuff...

Yowzilla

50cc
The latest from this past weekend. We had 0 mph on Saturday morning. This is very rare down here in south Texas. So I took advantage of the low wind and got the Edge low.

[video=youtube;yd2cmJrM86c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd2cmJrM86c[/video]

Last edited by a moderator: