• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D photofest, post your good shots

thurmma

150cc
stangflyer said 

Oh man....good stuff Mark. I've never owned a set of skis for my planes. But I am thinking this year will be the year I give 'em a try. Why not right? LOL
I am going to put skis on my 48" EF Edge540 this year, so we probably won't get any snow
icon_smile.gif

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Lardog said
OK, I'll play...

Here are some recent ones from Wenatchee Huckfest...

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0344.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

IMG_0423.jpg

IMG_0401.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0096_1.jpg
Man these pictures bring back some awesome memories. Can't wait till Huckfest 2015. 
brian-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

Olie

50cc
ericb said 

How did that landing turn out?

It was fine in the end, Full left aileron and a bit of elevator and rudder, just a lovely wide left arc on one wheel until it came to a stop.

And a few more pics of the park thrasher for good luck....

IMG_4032.jpg

IMG_4043.jpg

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Olie said

ericb said 
How did that landing turn out?

It was fine in the end, Full left aileron and a bit of elevator and rudder, just a lovely wide left arc on one wheel until it came to a stop.

And a few more pics of the park thrasher for good luck....

IMG_4032.jpg

IMG_4043.jpg

That is good to hear.

SleepyC

150cc
Guys we may add a photo contest soon, just trying to secure a pretty cool prize.

AND NO were no copying the dying site, just doing something that MOST websites do.

Stay tuned.

icon_biggrin.gif

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
SleepyC said
Guys we may add a photo contest soon, just trying to secure a pretty cool prize.

AND NO were no copying the dying site, just doing something that MOST websites do.

Stay tuned.

icon_biggrin.gif
Sa-weeeet...... I like contests with prizes. Come to think of it, I like prizes. LOL