• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3dhs 89 slick

Rick dazzler

70cc twin V2
Hey diggity! Yes the day josh bought mine everyone did! :) A new shipment is on its way for what i hope to be the end of this week.. The demand has been insane on the EME line and we and EME are working hard to keep up.:) Thanks, god bless. chad

Diggity

70cc twin V2
Sounds good!! I'm afraid if I don't jump on one now that the price will jump on them later as everyone starts to use them.

Sounds good!! I'm afraid if I don't jump on one now that the price will jump on them later as everyone starts to use them.
+1!
Hey diggity! Yes the day josh bought mine everyone did! :) A new shipment is on its way for what i hope to be the end of this week.. The demand has been insane on the EME line and we and EME are working hard to keep up.:) Thanks, god bless. chad
Thanks Chad! I want one too!
-Chad

Santi8

70cc twin V2
I like it! Jumpin on the 60's! Chad are you still doing pre-order specials of free shipping and optical kill??