• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3dhs 89 slick

Komet163

50cc
Well my 89" is in knoxville but due to ice storm yesterday and cancelled work it won't be delivered tell Mon now. Just working on my patience. It was hard not wanting to go to work yesterday just in the hopes fed ex might make it.
Bill

gyro

GSN Contributor
Well my 89" is in knoxville but due to ice storm yesterday and cancelled work it won't be delivered tell Mon now. Just working on my patience. It was hard not wanting to go to work yesterday just in the hopes fed ex might make it.
Bill

I hate waiting all weekend for a new plane to get delivered on Monday. Is this your first giant scale?