• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3dhs 89 slick

Manta

70cc twin V2
Hmmm nice numbers. Its been a while since I installed a motor on an 89. Spinner gap look ok? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381891513.646295.jpg

Manta

70cc twin V2
Josh its going ok. This is the first 89 I owned. Ben brought it to me at SEFF a couple of years ago. It is still in my RC family. Im borrowing it since I had to sell you my other one for a little huckin.

Manta

70cc twin V2
P.S. Josh have you flown yours again yet? Im waiting on yur re huck man. Need video if low inverted pass to get the stink off. :)

joshgluck

100cc
Glad to hear you're back to Hucking.. Video will defintely be coming and I can't wait for dual 89 with 60 twins and smoke that have tuned by big tuna on the side

Manta

70cc twin V2
So, if one could get a little under 5000 watts on 12s, at only around 113 amps, and keep the temp of motor less than 145, would that be a nice setup you guys think?