• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

gyro

GSN Contributor
As you may read between the lines, I drove Gyro crazy with this deal. A true pleasure! :banana:

No, you didn't drive me crazy, I'm used to it from the way my wife shops <zing!>... she can't every make a decision on anything, and then stresses about it or regrets it for a while afterwards.

quadracer

100cc
Giggity!
glenn_quagmire_by_gan187-d3r70hu.png

gyro

GSN Contributor
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

8 balsa airplanes:

106" extra
89" aj slick
70" velox
70" aj slick
64" MXS
58" edge
48" super vyper
46" aj yak

nebwake

70cc twin V2
The best is getting planes that are similar colors, then it's plausible. Thanks to AJ for making the little yak the same color as the slick!

njswede

150cc
Re: 3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

Yeah, I'm trying to figure our how to hide a 72 Extra... Last time I tried and I finally came clean she told me "honey, I've known about that since you got it..."