• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

nebwake

70cc twin V2
Yea i read the thread on it, the aileron mod looks cool, balancing aileron servos is a hastle and with the big fast powerful brushless servos out there a single 500oz should be awesome. And aside from being a solely Chinese company, PRC is awesome. Great CS and the plane quality and flight characteristics are on par with 3dhs or EF.

hosam

70cc twin V2
been married for 4 years now and never had an issue with my wife buying more planes then I need. Now that my son is in our lives, I bought a 58 four weekends ago that was receiver ready and took my 15 days to get ready :rolleyes:, she went into the basement on Christmas Eve and said "YOU BOUGHT ANOTHER PLANE???" when you gonna have time to fly it... MY response was "it is a present for Rylan" she laughed and sighed at the same time. I cannot figure her out right now as she is wacky form lack of sleep and recouping from the C-section. I think she will be back to her self in a couple of weeks or years (maybe)...

Anyways, I am lucky as she knows that flying is what keeps me grounded and sane so she got me a $250 gift certificate from 3DHS for Christmas... got love that women...

NOW, which plane to buy?????????????? I think I want another 30cc sized plane...

hosam

70cc twin V2
actually she has mentioned several times that she would like to ride a motorcycle and she keeps looking at old hotrod convertibles but absolutely no guns... but I am working on changing that... more toys to buy... gotta love it...

Santi8

70cc twin V2
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

Motorcycles, guns, and flying are what keep me ticking. Ironically, any one of the three could be what stops me from ticking. :)

Flying would be the least likely to kill you, hence- why my wife is ok with that hobby!

quadracer

100cc
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

True. My wife rides and shoots too, so she's cool with it all. Just gotta be careful with all of them, and keep your wits about you.