• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

Yeah I forgot my interlink when i went to florida but im back home now :)
I left the Rf session cause I think anthony feel asleep.
I guess I'm going to fly the nano in the living room for a couple batteries.

gyro

GSN Contributor
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

Yeah I forgot my interlink when i went to florida but im back home now :)
I left the Rf session cause I think anthony feel asleep.
I guess I'm going to fly the nano in the living room for a couple batteries.

Now I did bring my mCPX to fly, but don't really like it in the house much at my skill level.

I hear ya. I would be fine with the nano if I just flew around normal while in the house. Of course I have to get it inverted then the crashing begins.

wedoitall

I ran Phoenix on my laptop, and it worked ok, can't see real flight being THAT different. In the end, you could always reduce the detail of the clouds, trees, background, etc in the mean time (which will speed up the video processing) and then update your graphics card later when you have time.

ive ran phoenix on my laptop also, ran pretty decent but it kept the wife up as i usually ran it in bed. ha, when we had those storms that left us without power for a week. i ran an extension cord to my truck and hooked up a power inverter and flew on phoenix

im DL the demo to RF . hope all works, if not may be reason to upgrade pc. i have a kick arse gaming rig sitting here in the corner but it needs a failed graphics card, psu, and motherboard replaced. it was a server I converted to a gaming pc

zmonster97

I ran Phoenix on my laptop, and it worked ok, can't see real flight being THAT different. In the end, you could always reduce the detail of the clouds, trees, background, etc in the mean time (which will speed up the video processing) and then update your graphics card later when you have time.

I run Phoenix on my laptop now and it does fine. Idk, maybe RF will be ok.

zmonster97

Just ordered a Glacier 6s 5300mah 35c battery for my 71" slick! Got it for my birthday!

All glacier batteries are in stock by the way!