• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

Santi8

70cc twin V2
Thanks! A bit pricey though... There is something wrong w my fg account as I can't pm him. Wondering what the price is minus da60..

I too have a 58 edge I'm looking to part with ;-)

John - buy me electric 50cc setup already will ya :p

That's a great price with that da 60!
Even with a dle55 that would be a good price. You're paying for the motor, muffler, and frame. Everything else is pretty much a bonus at that price!

joshgluck

100cc
Lol
Ok I agree I'm getting close but I'm no Gary, it is a great price but I have a dle 55 already for it, yes I need to build the 72, and no I'm not selling it ;-)

wedoitall

Thanks! A bit pricey though... There is something wrong w my fg account as I can't pm him. Wondering what the price is minus da60..

I too have a 58 edge I'm looking to part with ;-)

John - buy me electric 50cc setup already will ya :p

if I knew it would fit in the 78 extra i'd seriously consider it