• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

hosam

70cc twin V2
About 6 years ago 50 cc planes were 74" to 80" planes. A flying body put a DLE 55 in a 76" Pilot edge and it flys like a scared rabbit.

78" would be bad arse with a DLE55

joshgluck

100cc
I'll have to measure it with the mad dog mount and all..

Hosam we are talking about putting a Hacker A60-18L into it, not the dle although that'd be a hoot

hosam

70cc twin V2
Gary, a 40 twin is about the same as a 35 cc single, which is great but a 55 in a lite airframe would be like a DA85 in an 89" Slick, insane power...

gyro

GSN Contributor
Gary, a 40 twin is about the same as a 35 cc single, which is great but a 55 in a lite airframe would be like a DA85 in an 89" Slick, insane power...

I know... I'm just trying inject some realism... and the 40cc Twin is putting out much more power than the 35cc singles out there. Check out Enterprise's posts on it.

How many 89" Slicks you see out there with DA85s?

BTW, build your big slick already! :)

hosam

70cc twin V2
I know... I'm just trying inject some realism... and the 40cc Twin is putting out much more power than the 35cc singles out there. Check out Enterprise's posts on it.

How many 89" Slicks you see out there with DA85s?

in the old addict thread on the OTHER site, some one made a challenge for a drag race (electric vs gas) and it was a 89 Slick with a DA85 that took the challenge and recorded on video. I can not find it on you tube but maybe someone with more time than me can look for it...

still in the box :mad::thumbsdown:

BTW, we need an angry stick out the tongue face and a finger tap on desk face, PLZ...