• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

RC Girl

70cc twin V2
Here's my 72" and 104" that im borrowing :)
[video=youtube;PjDTm5kiXqM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjDTm5kiXqM[/video]
[video=youtube;m1aB3Ben7LM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1aB3Ben7LM[/video]

gyro

GSN Contributor
Bummer! YouTube won't let me watch the lake flight on my phone, or stream to my chromecast :(

Enjoyed watching them on the computer though, great flying as usual!

-G

njswede

150cc
I flew my 47", 72", and my friends 104" today. Video will be up tomorrow :) but heres some pics of my 47"

Bravo Ashleigh! You're getting more awesome every time I see anything from you! And you seem to like to fly in the rain. I remember seeing flying at the NJ FLI in pouring rain with your dad holding the umbrella. :) That's dedication! Keep it up, girl!!!

RC Girl

70cc twin V2
Bummer! YouTube won't let me watch the lake flight on my phone, or stream to my chromecast :(

Enjoyed watching them on the computer though, great flying as usual!

-G

For some reason when theres music in a video it wont let mobile phones watch it :( weird

Thanks! :)

RC Girl

70cc twin V2
Bravo Ashleigh! You're getting more awesome every time I see anything from you! And you seem to like to fly in the rain. I remember seeing flying at the NJ FLI in pouring rain with your dad holding the umbrella. :) That's dedication! Keep it up, girl!!!

Thanks :D haha well at NJ i didnt drive 12 hours to just sit there and wait for it to clear up :D and over the lake it started raining right after i took off :(

3dbandit

100cc
Right now with my rigorous academic schedule, I find more free time to fly after hours than during the day.

Attachments

• Slick2.jpg
    Slick2.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 199
  • Slick 1.jpg
    Slick 1.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 193

SnowDog

Right now with my rigorous academic schedule, I find more free time to fly after hours than during the day.

That's not such a bad gig...if I had a school that close with lights on at night.....wait!....my sons go to high school...maybe they leave the lights on at night?!

hmmm......to be continued....

anyway, Jacob, that's a nice place you have there to fly at night!